Here is a clean Self Introduction you can use anywhere. I've made 3 versions for you - you can pick based on where you need it:

 1. Simple & Professional - For Job / Interview

👉Hello, my name is Indal Kumar. I am from Bihar . I am 27 years old.

I am a hardworking and self-motivated person who believes in continuous learning. I completed my education in Delhi and I have a keen interest in technology and self-growth.

My strengths are that I am punctual, honest, and I adapt to new environments quickly. My short-term goal is to get a good opportunity where I can use my skills and grow my career. My long-term goal is to achieve a respected position and make my family proud.

Thank you.

### 2. Short & Confident - For Everyday / College / New People

Hi, I am Indal Kumar from Bihar. I am someone who loves to learn new things and meet new people. I believe in simple living and positive thinking. In my free time, I like to explore technology and work on improving myself. I am currently focused on building my career and creating a better life.

### 3. Detailed Bio - For LinkedIn / Instagram / Resume Profile

I am Indal Kumar, a Bihar-based professional with a passion for learning and growth. I come from a middle-class family with strong values of hard work and respect.

I am curious, self-driven, and always ready to take on new challenges. I enjoy learning about technology, personal development, and new skills.

I believe life is about balance - working hard for your goals while staying grounded and helping others. My aim is to build a successful and meaningful life. Quick Formula if you want to write your own:

Who you are: Name + Where you are from

What you do: Education / Work

Your personality: 2-3 good qualities - honest, hardworking, friendly

Your interests: What you like to do

Your goal: What you want to achieve

Want me to make a personalized one for a specific purpose? Just tell me:

1. Is it for Job Interview, College, LinkedIn, or Matrimony? 

2. Your education / work 

I will write a final ready-to-speak version for you in 10 seconds. 

👉Hello everyone. Today, Iwant to talk about "Success"

👉Choose your Circle ⭕ 












At ending time, the mind becomes very honest. The thoughts that come are different depending on which ending you mean:
1. At the end of the DAY
This is the most common one.
• Calculation: "What did I do today? Was it useful?" • Regret / Guilt: "I should have done that work, I shouldn't have said that." • Worry: "What will happen tomorrow?" • Tiredness: The mind just wants peace and rest. 
 2. At the end of a CHAPTER - like a job, relationship, college life, or living in one city • Nostalgia: All the good memories suddenly come back. • Gratitude: You remember who helped you. • Fear of future: "What next? Will I manage alone?" • Freedom: A little bit of relief also - "Finally it's over, I can start new."
 3. At the end of LIFE - the deepest thoughts
Psychologists say almost everyone has similar 4-5 thoughts at that time:

a) Did I live well? - Not about money, but about "Did I live honestly? Did I love truly?"
b) Regrets: People don't regret what they did, they regret what they didn't do - not saying sorry, not taking a risk, not spending time with family.
c) Loved ones: The face of parents, partner, children, close friends comes to mind.
d) Meaning: "Was my life useful to someone?"
e) Peace or Fear: Some feel fear of what is after, some feel deep peace if they feel they have completed their duties.
In the end, most people don't think about big achievements. They think about small moments - a tea with a friend, mother's food, a time someone forgave them.
If you are asking this because you are going through an ending right now - a phase is closing in your life - it's normal to have a flood of mixed thoughts. The best thing to do is:
1. Write them down for 10 minutes before sleeping 2. Talk to one person you trust, don't keep it all inside 3. Ask yourself: "What did this ending teach me that I will take to my next beginning?" 
Are you talking about end of day thoughts, end of a life phase, or something more spiritual? Tell me a little more, I will explain exactly for that situation.
  • #And follow my all facilities 📈🌍📸👋
  • www.gurujilearncoding.blogspot.com
  • www.jutastyles.com
  • www.viruschandu.online
  • www.vegetableswork.com
  • www.0oo85.com.....etc.....



Post a Comment

1 Comments